NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECORD
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, our website’s operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
DURING YOUR VISIT, OUR WEB OPERATING SYSTEM WILL RECORD
- The internet domain for your internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private.
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows).
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- We use this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
On certain web pages, we use “cookies” to help you use our website interactively. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk, usually to keep track of you while you are connected to that site.
INFORMATION FROM E-MAIL YOU SEND TO US
If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society website. But the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society provides links to other websites. When you leave the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society website (https://sisbhopal.edu.in/), you will be going to sites that are beyond our control. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. The privacy policies and procedures described here for the Shri Agrawal Health and Education Society do not apply to any external links. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any site you link to from ours, especially if you share any personal information. Be informed. You are the person best qualified to protect your own privacy.
In most cases, the fee is non-refundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances: More than one payment is rendered for the same fees head. A student/parent paid the fee online but did not get the fee receipt due to connection failure and the institute is not able provide softcopy of the fee receipt.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
We recognize that your personal privacy is a serious and important issue and we support the principle of protecting privacy on the internet within the context of current Indian law.
- I / We agree and accept the payment facility services provided by ATOM Technologies . At my / our request to carry out my payments on my/our account, given by me / us.
- While the Institute will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the payment details, the Institute is not liable for any error. I / We shall not hold the Institute responsible for any loss, damages, etc. that may be incurred / suffered by me / us if the information contained turns out to be inaccurate / incorrect.
- I / We agree that any disputes on Payment details will be settled directly with the Institute and the responsibility limited to provision of information only.
- I / We agree that we will make bill amount payments as required by the Institute. I / We will not hold the Institute responsible for rejecting the payment amount because of incorrect or incomplete entries.
- I / We agree that the record of the instructions given and transactions with the Institute shall be conclusive proof and binding for all purposes and can be used as evidence in any proceeding.
- I / We agree that charges / convenience fees, if any, for the online payment services will be at the sole discretion of the Institute is at liberty to vary the same from time to time, without giving any notice.
- I / We agree that the Institute is at liberty to withdraw at anytime the online payment facility, or any services provided there under, in respect of any or all the account(s) without assigning any reason whatsoever, without giving me / us any notice.
- I / We agree that if Fees paid twice for one transaction, I / we okay to receive the one amount refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source.
- I / We agree and accept that convenience fees Amount will not be refunded/ reversed back, in case of any cancellation or refunds.
- I / We agree and accept that cancellation charges will be as per the institutions policy.
- I / We agree The amount you are about to pay is non-refundable and the transaction cannot be cancelled I / We need to visit Institute and contact Accounts department for further procedure. If Institute authorities agree for refund, then refund will be made via same source within 10 to 15 working days after deducting cancellation charges & convenience fees if any.
- Payments are processed through Atom technologies ltd, for more details visit- https://www.atomtech.in.
Note: For online payments, it is important for students/parent to note the transaction number for future reference and request for any type of Refund, for whatsoever reason, will be at the sole discretion of the Institute.