Toran gives the festive mood enhancement, also adds on to the décor of the house and decorating the thali has been trending for years. Making it colorful, adding beautiful designs to it’s surface, arranging all the materials in just the right place – all these aspects give it an aesthetic appearance and festive feeling begin blossoming just as it’s sight.
Keeping festive season in mind, Sage International School , Danish Kunj is organizing Toran and Thali Decoration Workshop. All are invited to join online.
Meeting I’d :- 847 2826 5612
Password :- 330617
Pooja Thali and Toran Decoration
- Any small size plate ( wooden, Steel or acrylic)
- Fevicryl mould it – 4 packet
- Fevicryl sunflower kit – 1
- Metallic gold and pearl white color 10 ml- 1 each
- 3 D outliner glitter- silver or golden (each – 1)
- Fevicol A+ – 1
- Golden decorative Les
- Any thick sheet – white or light yellow color
- Fine art brushes – Round no. 000, 2 and Flat no. – 2,4
- Talcum powder, big safety pin, scissors, rough cloth, color palette, and decorative colored stone and hangings.