The use of this website is subject to the following
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We have reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and shall fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Nashik, Maharashtra, India.
- Before using this service please read these terms and conditions carefully. You may then proceed to the gateway by clicking on the link ‘I agree to the Terms and Conditions’ below.
- This is an important document and it explains the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use the Payment gateway.
- To the fullest extent permitted at law, the Institute is providing this website, its contents and its online payment facility on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this Website or the information, content, events, products or services included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In addition, Institute does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current.
- In no circumstances, to the fullest extent permitted at law, shall Institute nor or any of its office bearers or employees be liable for any loss, additional costs or damage howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this website or the information, content, events or products included in the site.
- We may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with School.