science exhibition sage scienceopedia
Sahodaya Interschool Science Exhibition- Scienceopedia
The Science of today is the technology of tomorrow
In this ‘revolution era’ even to stand where we are, it is best to learn something new every day.
Sahodaya CBSE, Bhopal is giving a platform to ignite scientific temper and inculcate experimental learning.
The main objective of this Exhibition is to build up interest in Science and Technology among the younger generation.
Let us impart and encourage creative thinking and develop psycho-motor skills among school students through self-designed models.
It is an honour for us to have the privilege to invite your school for a Science Exhibition- Scienceopedia
Theme: Integrated approach of Science and Technology.
Class: VIII to XII
Venue: Sage International School Ayodhya Nagar
Sahodaya Interschool Science Exhibition-SAGE SCIENCOPEDIA
We would like your School’ s participation in the same.
Rules & Regulations:
- Participant School have to register Online through school website. Kindly submit your entries by 12th November 2022. Participant Schools have to submit their Models Abstract by 15th November 2022. Word limit for Abstract is 500 to 600 words.
- Abstract should be explained under the following heads:
- Raw Materials
- How your project would be beneficial for mankind?
- Requirements and space required for the model should be mentioned in Abstract.
- There are two categories under which Students can participate.
- Class VIII to X
- Class XI to XII
- Participating school can put 2 exhibits (01 in each category) or they can participate in any 01 category. Each team will consists of minimum 2 and maximum 3 students in it accompanied by 01 teacher incharge.
- Students are responsible for all aspects of the development of their entries.
- Students must provide the required number of electric points. Outlets will be provided ONLY if requested in the entry form
- Project should be labelled with the student’s name, telephone number, and school name.
- Commercially prepared kits or models will not be entertained.
- Students are solely responsible for the security and safety of their equipment
- Participant School must provide the size of space required to exhibit their project.
- No hazardous, toxic or flammable materials are to be used.
- Students should be in proper uniform.
- Time limit for explanation and demonstration of model is 6 to 8 mins.
**The host school will not be a part of the competition. However, it will display the project.